Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Day

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I'd like to know everyones favorite African American Person. It could be a celebrity, political figure, cartoon character, athlete, musician, etc...


Personally, my favorite is Kamaal Ibn John Fareed, better known as Q-Tip. He is 1/3 of the 90's rap group A Tribe Called Quest. Not only do I like him because of his bad ass name, but his music is classic.For those of you who don't know about A Tribe Called Quest, I recommend you check them out. It's pretty chill music, here is my favorite song

4 comments:

  1. I honestly have a man-crush on Morgan Freeman. Dude totally is awesome in every way.

    searchingthehaystack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Morgan freeman following you

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah this track really was the shit.....havent heard it in years......good shit man

    ReplyDelete